The service we offer is comprehensive, a 24hr emergency response including all trades, general building, electrical and mechanical. Due to this we work tirelessly with our customers and their tenants to ensure that our delivery is right. Additionally, we attend tenant forums and local meetings to listen, learn and to offer advice.
What We Do
- Social Housing – We provide a full emergency repair service to many customers in social housing. Our work includes simple daily repairs through to projects that require more planning and consideration. We are fully committed to the sustainable housing initiative. In addition to this, we strive to deliver innovative solutions to property repair that make a difference to people living in the community.
- Commercial – We offer a full range of property repair maintenance and development. We can cater for business premises requiring reliable outsourced maintenance. Further to this, we can provide services for private landlords who may want a full property development or an emergency call out facility. Projects may range from fault finding to expansion and conversion.
- Mechanical and electrical – We also tend to mechanical and electrical systems. This includes boiler replacement, repairs and electrical installations. We offer regular compliance testing and planned maintenance programs to help manage the potential burden of expensive repairs.
- Renewable- In keeping with our commitment to the environment we offer a range of renewable energy services. This includes photovoltaic cell or solar panel installations, solar hot water installations, rainwater harvesting, ground source heat pumps and domestic loft installations.
- Disabled adaptions and Wet Room Conversions – We offer a range of services to improve individual living accommodation. We construct and develop various projects from low level kitchens to wet rooms and adaptive installations such as ramps and grab rails.